This CCR Roundtable is reserved for members only and is a format where we like to discuss and share experiences and challenges from the last reporting cycle as well as open questions for the coming reporting cycle. Based on feedbacks from our members, we propose to address the topics, outlined in the agenda.
We plan to frame the discussion in the following way:
What is the issue, challenge or question? Have we understood it?
Who has faced a similar issue, challenge or question?
Can we share approaches, solutions, or ideas?
What could be a specific take-home?
Please note that the event is held in accordance with Chatham House rules.
11.15 Arrival at CCR, Zurich
11.30 Light Lunch and Networking
12.30 Welcome & Introduction
- Welcome by Thomas Scheiwiller, Chairman of the Advisory Board, Center for Corporate Reporting (CCR)
- Introduction of all participants / Short input on workshop expectations
13.00 Part 1
Quality of non-financial data
- Data quality across a large international group
- Internal vs external reporting
- The role of IT
- Assurance: scope, prerequisites (like documentation), approaches, benefits
- Specific reas: TCFD, CDP, Human Rights
Target Group focused communication
- Who reads annual reports? Which channel might be preferred (Roadshows, 1:1?
- Can parts of Annual Reports be tailored to specific audiences?
- What is best practice with regards to the regulatory part and to interviews/stories?
14.30 Coffee Break
15.00 Part 2
- Who wants print, pdf, html, machine-readable (now and in the future?
- Cost/benefit onsierations for the above
- What elements are needed for an attractive website, should videos be part of it?
- How to get (management) buy-in for sustainability strategy / integration of sustainability
- What are the prerequisites to get relevant topics and information from divisions in an efficient way?