«Purpose > business model > value creation»
Dr. Juan F. Gonzalez Valero, Head Sustainable and Responsible Business of Syngenta, as well as Meenakshi Raina at AXA Group who works in Regulation, Sustainability and Public Affairs and co-pilots Integrated Reporting, will share their experience on how essential it is to tell the corporate story in a way that consistently inspires trust and confidence. To achieve this relevant corporate communication needs to include the company’s purpose, its business model and dynamics in different dimensions, as well as its value creation in the long term.
In this interactive workshop you will realize why it is so important to have a common understanding within the company on its purpose and its business model and how to communicate these aspects in view of the long-term value creation.
- 9 March 2018, 8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m., Zurich (EY, Maagplatz 1)
- 10-15 participating companies, max. 25 attendees
- Interactive workshop format with Q&A, discussion and networking
- CCR corporate members, category II & III: free
- CCR corporate members, category I: CHF 350
- Non-CCR corporate members: first participant CHF 750, each additional participant CHF 500
Register now via email and ensure your place at the event. The number of participants is limited.
We look forward to welcoming you at the workshop.