September 22, 2017, 08.45 – 14.00
Zurich (EY, MAAGPLATZ 1)
More than ever, companies have to show their stakeholders how they deliver value beyond the financials in the short, medium and long term. Are you prepared? Is there a need to increasingly integrate ESG topics in management and reporting?
Find out at the Integrated Reporting Workshop «Integration of Financials & ESG – The Why and the How – Valuing externalities» on Friday, 22 September in Zurich:
- Insights into the why of integrating financials and non-financials & impact – valuation from an internal company perspective – Sonja Haut, FES P&L / Integrated Reporting, Novartis
- Insights into the how: Key learnings and practice guide – Antonio Carrillo Doblado, Sustainable Development, Head Performance & Tools, LafargeHolcim
- Opportunity for topical discussion with peers and experts in a relaxed and informal setting
- Excellent chance to expand your personal network
We expect 10-15 participating companies – typically leaders in their industries – with no more
than a total of 30 participants to allow for interactive discussion.
Cost (including workshop participation and documentation)
- CCR corporate members, category II & III: free
- CCR corporate members, category I: CHF 350
- Non-CCR corporate members: first participant CHF 750, each additional participant CHF 500
The Roundtable series is made possible thanks to the support of Clariant International and is kindly hosted by EY.