We are pleased to announce the eighth roundtable which will be held on November 16, 2018.
Our interactive workshop will focus on the way businesses deal with the SDGs with a particular focus on the connection between SDGs, strategy, and business model and how it flows into the reporting and the disclosure to the outside world. We will learn best practices from two case studies and from an overview based on a recent survey in Switzerland.
Corporate Communications Manager & Business Partner Finance and Compliance at Givaudan will present their journey with SDGs and focus on increased third-party impacts, alignment into integrated reporting framework and poten-tial impacts on next strategic and target-setting process.
Head Environmental Sustainability, at Philip Morris International will present PMI’s approach to SDGs and explain the link between SDGs and the fundamental transformation of their business.
Dr. Stephan Lienin and Manuela Huck-Wettstein,
Managing Partner and Senior Consultant at Sustainserv will present the current Swiss landscape regarding SDGs. They will give us a general overview of the practices with regard to SDGs in Switzerland and present results and recommendations from their recent survey.
Agenda of the interactive workshop
From 8.15 on: Arrival at PMI / Welcome coffee
8.30 - 9.10: Welcome & Introduction
- Welcome by Thomas Scheiwiller, Chairman of the Advisory Board, Center for Corporate Reporting (CCR)
- Introduction of all participants / short Input on workshop expectations
9.10 - 9.55: Givaudan on a journey with SDGs
- Dominique Marolleau, Corporate Communications Manager & Business Partner Finance and Compliance, Givaudan
9.55 - 10.40: The SDGs and PMI business Transformation
- Jens Rupp, Head Environmental Sustainability, PMI
10.40 - 10.55: Coffee and snacks
10.55 - 11.10: Swiss SDG Pulsemeter 2.0
- Dr. Stephan Lienin and Manuela Huck-Wettstein, Sustainserv
11.10 - 12.00: Q&A and discussion among all participants
12.00 - 12.15: Closing: participants share key Take-aways from the workshop
12.15 - 13.00: Lunch & Networking
Please note that the Event is held in accordance with Chatham House rules.
• 16 November 2018, 8.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m., Lausanne (PMI, Avenue de Cour 107)
• 10-15 participating companies, max. 30 attendees
• Interactive workshop format with Q&A, discussion and networking
• CCR corporate members, category II & III: free
• CCR corporate members, category I: CHF 350
• Non-CCR corporate members: first participant CHF 750,
each additional participant CHF 500
Click here for the detailed program.
Register now and ensure your seat at the event. The number of participants is limited.